Keeping You Safe
Follwoing our temporary closure as a result of COVID-19, the clinic and studio are now open.
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and in order to re-open the clinic for face to face services, we have implemented a number of changes which we would like to make you aware of.
These measures have been put in place following an extensive risk assessment and will be revised and amended as necessary. To help ensure we can run and maintain a safe environment for all, it is essential that you carefully read the steps we have taken and agree to comply with the measures we ask visitors to our clinic to take. By booking an appointment, you agree to comply with these measures.
The steps we’ve taken to create a COVID Secure Clinic
- When you make a booking at goPhysio, we will need to ask you a series of questions, to help make sure we protect our team and taht it is appropriate for you to come into the clinic.
- If you are attending for a face to face appointment or class, we will send you an online COVID-19 screening form which it is essential for you to complete online before your appointment.
- We may ask to take your temperature on entry to the clinic as part of our screening.
- All correspondence, invoices, exercises and receipts will be sent via email, so please ensure we have your correct email address and monitor your spam folder. We are unable to provide any paper documents, receipts or information.
- You will find physical reminders of social distancing throughout the clinic, including a Perspex reception barrier, floor markings, posters and display screen messages.
- All magazines, printed material and soft furnishings (including pillows and towels) have been removed.
- We would ask that if you would like a pillow or towel during treatment, to please bring your own.
- We will be minimising the use of equipment wherever possible.
- The water dispensers will be out of use.
- The WCs will be out of use for visitors.
- Based on the size and layout of the clinic premises, we will be limiting the number of Clinicians working at any one time to facilitate social distancing.
- Appointments and classes are staggered to facilitate social distancing.
- We would request that if at all possible, you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If it is your preference to bring someone with you, they will have to accompany you into the clinic room (they will not be able to wait in the waiting area) and will also be asked COVID-19 screening questions and to record their contact details should we require them in the future as part of track and trace.
- Children under 16 will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian (in line with our Child Protection Policy), who will also need to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment to minimise the risk of contact with other patients. We ask that if you come by car, please wait in your car in the car park until your booked appointment time. At your appointment time, please wait at the front door of the clinic and your Clinician will greet you at your appointment time.
- Whilst in the clinic, please observe social distancing, by keeping at least 2m from anyone (unless receiving clinical treatment).
- The reception area is not in use.
Booking and payments
- To reduce face to face contact with non-clinical staff, you will be asked to make any follow up appointments with your Clinician whilst still in the clinic room or online. No bookings will be made at reception.
- After your appointment, you will be sent an email with a link to make payment securely online. (Prompt payment would be much appreciated, don’t forget to check you spam folder if you don’t see the email).
- We will be unable to accept cash payments.
- We have put in place enhanced cleaning measures for all communal and clinical areas. The clinic rooms will be cleaned thoroughly in between every patient, and additional time has been scheduled to allow for this.
- All communal and high contact areas will be cleaned frequently.
- We have replaced all fabric chairs with wipeable seating and removed any soft furnishings and accessories, such as pillows and towels.
- We will ask all patients visiting the clinic to wear their own face covering. If possible, please wear your own face covering to the clinic. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one at a cost of £2, which will be added to your appointment invoice.
- Our Clinicians will be wearing appropriate PPE in line with the latest guidance.
- Please do not wear your own gloves into the clinic, as this poses a potential risk.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the clinic.
- Please refrain from touching anything whilst you are in the clinic.
- Our team understand the importance of hand hygiene and will ensure that they wash their hands in according with COVID Secure guidelines before and after any ‘hands on’ interaction.
- We have gradually re-introduced services at goPhysio. We are now offering all our usual services and a full range of ways to help you.