Posted on 26th November 2020 by Fiona
Following the announcement on 23rd December that our area will be in Tier 4 restrictions from 26th December, we have carefully reviewed the details and unfortunately we will be unable to continue Pilates classes for the foreseeable future.
We are offering a number of options so that you can continue Pilates safely.
- Unlimited access to our live studio timetable classes. Please read full details of how to sign up for and join the live classes here.
- We can also offer you access to 100 pre-recorded classes on demand that you can access any time. If you’d like access to this, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our Facebook Pilates Community, as we plan to do some live classes there too!
3. If you’re not a current goPhysio Pilates member
We offer a range of ways for you to join Pilates with us at goPhysio, whether you’re completely new to Pilates, would like to return to Pilates or your usual Pilates classes aren’t running.
- Small Classes (Mat or Reformer) If you have a clinical need and would like to join our small classes, you’d need to come for a 1-2-1 Pilates induction session before joining a class. You can read more about our mat classes and how to join here. If you’re interested in Reformer Pilates, take a look here.
- 1-2-1 Mat or Reformer Pilates If you’d like to do in person Pilates, but not in a class environment, we also offer 1-2-1 Pilates sessions. Read more here.
- Live stream online classes We live stream our full Pilates class timetable. You can sign up for unlimited classes for £29/month or pay £5 per class. Full details and how to sign up and join live classes can be found here.
- On demand pre-recorded classes We have 100 pre-recorded classes ready for you to access at any time, as often as you like! Unlimited access is £29/month (or you can rent or buy and keep classes too). There’s a 7 day FREE trial when you sign up here.
As we settle into this new period of restrictions again, we may need to temporarily adjust the class timetable (face to face and live streamed), based on demand and staffing levels. We will of course keep you all informed of any changes. As with everything over the last 8 months or so, these plans are subject to change should the guidance or recommendations change at any point.
We would all like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your continued support, kind words and positive feedback during these challenging times.
We look forward to helping you to navigate through this latest challenge to our physical and mental health and want you to know we are here to support you in whatever way we can.
A few guides to help you…….