Posted on 11th March 2020 by Fiona
We are all very aware of the impact that Coronavirus is having on our communities and the way in which we are going about our daily lives and making plans. It’s obviously a time of some uncertainty. However, please rest assured, we are following the latest official advice very carefully.
We wanted to reassure you that goPhysio are implementing measures in relation to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 as part of our duty of care to all our visitors and team.
Following official advice, goPhysio is continuing to operate as normal.
We have put in place the following extra precautions:
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clinic. We encourage you to use this on entering and leaving the clinic.
- Hand washing facilities are also available.
- All equipment and high contact areas are being cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day with a clinical grade cleaner.
Please can we ask of you that:
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) that you do not attend the clinic and follow official advice.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have travelled from any of the target areas, again, please follow official advice.
- As usual, if you are unwell in any other way, we ask that you look after yourself at home, to help minimise risk of any other illnesses.
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment by calling us on 023 8025 3317.
- If you attend our Pilates classes, please can you take extra time to wipe down the Pilates blocks and mats after every class with our clinical grade wipes.
- Feel free to bring your own mats, cushions or towels to cover the blocks and mats in Pilates if you would prefer.
We are also putting in place a contingency plan should the situation change.
If you have any questions or concerns and would like to discuss these with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for Pilates related concerns.