Posted on 24th September 2020 by Fiona
In the light of the uncertainty, ongoing changes and turbulent times we are living with. We are committed to helping as many people as possible benefit from Pilates, so have a range of ways for you to take part in Pilates.
Pilates is such a popular form of exercise and activity. For some, it’s such an important part of life, helping maintain mobility, freedom of movement, flexibility, and warding off injuries, aches and pains.
We are delighted to have now launched a full timetable of live Online Pilates classes. This means you can enjoy the benefits of Pilates from the comfort of your home, perfect if: you want to do a regular, live Pilates class but don’t feel confident coming into the studio.
Unlimited access to the full online timetable is £29/month. You can enjoy as many classes a week as you like! Alternatively, you can choose to pay £5 per class on a PAYG basis.
The online classes also offer another option if you are one of our face to face Pilates mat or Reformer members, but can’t make your regular class as you are having to isolate, look after a child home from school, can’t get into the studio, aren’t feeling up to coming to the studio (or any other reason!). As part of your studio class membership, you will now get unlimited free access to all the online classes.
How does it work?
- Visit our online class management system and sign up here.
- Purchase your membership, either a Single Online Pilates Class or Unlimited Virtual Pilates Classes. Take a look at the membership options and purchase here. If you already have an active F2F membership, access to online classes is now included in your membership.
- Take a look at the timetable and book your place in the class or classes you’d like to join.
- You’ll need to have access to a device and have Zoom installed.
- Have a read here of our top tips of how to get the most of online sessions.
The new online classes are part of our new ‘Hybrid’ model of Pilates, where we are live streaming our face to face studio classes. During the live stream, there will be some interaction with the people in the studio class. Those joining us at home will not have 1-2-1 guidance or interaction, but as an integral part of the class you will have full instructions, prompts and guidance throughout.