Posted on 20th December 2020 by Fiona
With the news this weekend of increased restrictions and many Christmas plans to catch up with friends and family dashed, we’d like to offer you a little treat this Christmas, with free access to all our live streamed online Pilates classes for the next 2 weeks.
There has never been such an awareness of how important it is and the need for investing in your physical and mental health and wellbeing. You may find yourself with some extra time and might be thinking ahead to investing more time in exercising next year, so what a great opportunity to get started.
Pilates is such an amazing way to help you physically and mentally. It’s a very holistic, whole body exercise, that is suitable for and can be adapted for all ages and abilities.
From Monday 21st – Thursday 31st December, you can join any of our online live streamed Pilates classes, whether you’re already a goPhysio customer or not!
Special offer! Free unlimited online classes from 21st – 31st December if yo use the code XMASPILATES
Why not take this opportunity to give Pilates a try!
You can choose from 3 levels and all classes are taken by our Clinical Pilates Instructors, so they’re well placed to support and account for any injuries needs or concerns you may have.
Take a look at our Christmas class timetable for the next 2 weeks here.
How do I sign up?
- Visit our online class management system by clicking here. If you already do Pilates with us, you should already be signed up as you already attend our classes, so log in. If not, you can register and sign up. (We’ve put some handy ‘how to’ guides at the bottom of this article to help).
- Once registered, visit the ‘Membership’ page. You need to ‘Buy’ a Single Online Pilates class (normally £5/class). You need to ‘buy’ a single class for every class you want to attend (but can use the code as many times as you like!).
- In the Discount Code box, enter the code XMASPILATES and Apply. This will apply a class credit to your account.
- Take a look at the online class schedule and book a place in any classes you’d like to attend, using your class credit. You are looking for ‘Online’ classes – they are available at all levels.
- You’ll need to have access to a device and have Zoom installed.
- Have a read of our advice of ‘How to get the most of online classes’ here.
- You can join in with as many classes as you like. Just repeats steps 2 – 4 above for each class.