Posted on 15th November 2020 by Fiona
What a year it’s been. With Christmas fast approaching, it’s giving people maybe a little glimmer of hope, something to look forward to.
As people start planning their Christmas shopping, it’s heartwarming to hear that many people are thinking more about shopping local, supporting local businesses and moving away from the commercialised and materialistic gift buying, that we so often see.
If this years taught us anything, it’s that our health and wellbeing really is one of the most valuable things we have.
So, what better gift to give this year than something to help your friends or family invest in theirs. Sometimes they just need a little nudge in the right direction.
Do you know someone who has an issue that causes ongoing pain, that is slowly limiting their life? Are you noticing someone slowing down, not doing as much as they used to or often worrying about and injury that keeps coming back? Has the stress of this year taken it’s toll, with neck pain and headaches becoming a regular part of life?
We offer gift vouchers for any amount that can be used for any of our services. Any vouchers purchased in 2020, will be valid for the whole of 2021.
What sort of things could I buy a voucher for?
Here’s a few ideas…..
- A 45 minute sports & soft tissue massage appointment to help ease away stress, strains and tension, £59. (Also available is a 6 pack of 45 min massages for £295, saving £59 on the full price).
- A 45 minute physiotherapy assessment to get to the bottom of a stubborn, new or recurring injury that might be slowing someone you know down, £79.
- A 1-2-1 Pilates session, £49. Perfect for anyone you know that might have been talking about starting Pilates for a while but aren’t sure where to start or whether they’ll be able to do it. Why not combine with a pair of Pilates socks too!
- A 1-2-1 exercise based rehab session, £59, to tackle an ongoing injury, it’s like a clinical personal training session, a great way to have a bespoke exercise programme put together to target an injury or long term condition, that can be continued independently or with our help.
- An online Pilates class or access to online classes (from £5)
You can buy a gift voucher for any amount, we can be totally flexible.
We also have foam rollers, massage balls, Pilates socks and other little accessories available to accompany your voucher.
How do I buy someone a voucher?
- If you’re local, you can pop into the clinic (we’re open Monday – Friday 8am – 8.30pm) and buy a voucher for any amount.
- We’ll provide you with a voucher and Christmas gift card.
Over the phone
- Call us on 023 8025 3317 and lets us know what voucher you’d like to buy.
- We’ll take secure payment over the phone.
- We’ll take all the details we need and post out your voucher and gift card, either to the buyer or recipient (with a personal message too if you like!).