Posted on 31st October 2018 by Fiona
At goPhysio we’re here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel – and how we treat them, whether it’s in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we’ve developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Support, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at goPhysio and motivation to develop personally and professionally is crucial.
We search for new team members on attitude first, skills second. So, if you think you may have the right attitude to succeed and progress your career at goPhysio, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sports Massage / Soft Tissue Therapist to join our 12 strong team.
We are looking for someone with:
- A VTCT Level 4 Sports Massage Award or equivalent
- Member of professional body e.g. SMA or equivalent
- Experience working as a Sports Massage / Soft Tissue Therapist, ideally within a private healthcare setting
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A positive, flexible and highly self motivated attitude
About the position
- 30 hours/week, although part time (minimium 10 hours/week) considered
- To include 2 evenings and/or a Saturday morning
- Secure, guaranteed income
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata, with additional days after 2 years employment
- Weekly in house training
- Pension, Childcare Voucher Scheme, study leave
- Dedicated administration time and full time administration support
To register your interest in any of the positions, please send:
- An up to date CV
- A covering letter, detailing why you would like to work at goPhysio and why you would like this position
- A short video outlining why you are interested in this position of less than 2 minutes (this is optional, but will be looked upon favourably as part of the application process)