Posted on 22nd April 2019 by Fiona
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Places Leisure to offer a special discount for members.
Our ethos is very aligned with that of Places Leisure, in that we both support local people in living healthy, active lifestyles. The facilities at the new Places Leisure and the range of activities on offer are amazing. There really is something for everyone!
However, unfortunately, pain and injury all too often get in the way of people either becoming or staying active. Someone may take up a new exercise and do too much, too soon, which ends in an injury. If this isn’t managed well, it can put them off exercise for a long time. Maybe they want to exercise but have a long term condition such as arthritis and they aren’t sure what they should do? Or maybe an enthusiastic sportsperson has suffered a sporting injury, which means they’ve been out of action for a few months?
This is where we come in. We help guide people dealing with the pain and frustration of an injury, by offering easy access to a range of professional services locally that help people enjoy a life free from pain or injury.
Our services can help members:
- Recover from injury
- Stay injury free
- Manage long term conditions positively with activity
- Stay active
- Return to exercise, sports or activity after an injury
- Give people the confidence to be active
How do I get a discount if I’m a Places Leisure Member?
So, if you need our help, all you need to do is chat to a member of the Places Leisure team. They’ll complete a quick referral form that will summarise what help you need. Then, all you need to do is give us a call on 023 8025 3317 and say you’re a Places Leisure Member. We’ll find a convenient time for you to come along to see us. When you come for your appointment, just bring your referral form with you. The 10% discount will be applied to your session and any further sessions you need for that problem.
- To qualify for the discount, you must inform goPhysio at the time of booking that you are a member of Places Leisure
- You must bring the completed, dated and signed referral form with you to the first appointment
- Referrals are valid for 4 weeks from the date they are signed. To qualify for the discount the first appointment has to be attended whilst the referral is valid.
- Active members of Places Leisure will receive a 10% discount off of the following services:
- There is no discount off of Pilates, stock items or any other services.
- The discount can not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.