Posted on 13th April 2017 by Fiona
We are looking for an experienced receptionist and administrator to work at our private physiotherapy clinic in Chandlers Ford.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting all visitors in the clinic
- Making and changing bookings in person and on the phone
- Assisting the clinicians to help run their diary efficiently
- Taking payments and assisting with invoicing and accounts management
- Patient related administration such as letters, emails and database management
- Assisting with marketing
- Stock management
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Customer service experience essential
- Experience in the health care sector an advantage
- Confident with Microsoft Office and learning new IT skills (we use a computerised practice management system)
- Friendly and caring attitude
goPhysio is a well established, family business in Chandlers Ford. We help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain and injury free by offering expert physiotherapy at our private clinic. In addition to physio, we also offer a range of supportive services such as Pilates, chiropody, sports massage and custom orthotics.
We have a great small team, and offer a friendly and supportive working environment. We have high expectations of our team and are looking for someone who is dedicated, hard working with a friendly and caring attitude, that help’s make our customers feel truly welcome.
This is a part time position, 9.5 hours/week initially. The hours will be Fridays 1pm – 6pm and Saturdays 8am – 12.30pm.
In addition to the regular 9.5 hours/week, as an essential part of the job you will also be required to cover reception staff holidays up to 20 hours a week on an ad hoc basis, covering 4-6 weeks/year when the other receptionist is on annual leave. This will include evening work to 8pm. You will also be required to cover additional reception hours at short notice on occasions, so some flexibility and willingness to work overtime is essential.
How to Apply
The interview process will be in 2 stages. The first stage will be a group interview taking place on Saturday 6th May at 10.30am. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited back for an individual interview on Friday 12th May at 12.30pm. So, please make sure you will be available for both these dates if selected.
To register your interest, please complete this application form.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 28th April.