Posted on 11th April 2017 by Fiona
We are delighted to be launching a range of new classes this spring to help further support your physical health and wellbeing.
These new classes will all be easily managed online via a new online software called Studio Bookings.
How to book
- Visit our Studio Bookings page
- Click on the ‘MY INFO’ tab, this will enable you to create a free account
- Click on the ‘STORE’ tab to purchase class passes. There are 3 options to purchase classes. A single class (PAYG) costs £12.50 (valid for 1 month), a 5 class pass costs £55 (valid for 2 months) and a 10 class pass costs £100 (valid for 3 months). The class passes will be valid to use for any of the classes on our Studio Calendar – they will not be used to book Pilates, which will still need to be booked via the clinic directly.
- Before booking your first class, click on ‘MY INFO’ and then ‘Waiver of Liability’. Read the pdf waiver document and click ‘Sign Here’ to sign the waiver. Through the ‘My INFO’ tab you can also update any communication preferences, your personal details and see your payment and class booking history.
- Click on ‘CLASSES’ to see the scheduled classes. Select your chosen class, make sure you’re logged in and select the classes you’d like to book. Click ‘Book Now’. Your class credits will automatically be adjusted.
- Through this system you can book classes, buy class passes and cancel classes (24 hours notice is required to cancel any classes). You can also see your past and future bookings.
As well as accessing this online, you can download the Studio Bookings app.
Plesae note that Pilates classes will still need to be booked at the clinic directly either in person or by calling us on 023 8025 3317.
Get ahead and sign up now on Studio Bookings, so you’re ready to join the classes when they start!