Posted on 11th July 2017 by Fiona
Over the summer, we are running a Summer Pilates Timetable – with a flexible booking system so you can continue to enjoy our Pilates classes in and around the holidays!
From Monday 31st July – Friday 1st September, we’re running 11 classes a week at a variety of times and various levels.
- Clinical Pilates, specialist clinician led classes – perfect if your recovering from an injury or suffer with a long term condition, such as back pain
- Small classes – maximum of 10 participants, giving individual attention, support and guidance
- Comfortable, spacious, air conditioned studio
- Flexible booking system, no tie in, pick and choose your classes
- Choose from single PAYG class £12.50 or 5 classes for £55
How To Book A Summer Pilates Class
- Visit the Studio Bookings member sign up page
- Enter all your details and click ‘Sign up’.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your account.
- Before booking your first class, you will need to sign a ‘Waiver of liability’.
- Click on the ‘MY INFO’ tab and then the ‘Waiver of Liability’ tab.
- Sign the waiver of liability electronically.
- To purchase your class pass(es), visit the ‘STORE’ tab.
- Select the pass you’d like to purchase and add to basket.
- For Summer Pilates you can buy:
- A single (PAYG) class for £12.50 per class – select CLINICAL PILATES SINGLE CLASS
- 5 classes for £55 – select CLINICAL PILATES 5 CLASSES
- Proceed to checkout to pay for your class pass.
- To book a class, visit the ‘CLASSES’ tab.
- You will see the live class timetable.
- Click on your selected Clinical Pilates class and select the dates you would like to book.
- Click book now.
- You can book classes up to 2 hours before the class starts.
You can then manage all your class bookings online through the live Studio Timetable.
If you have any problems using the online booking site or would rather book and pay for your classes in person at reception, our reception team can help you with this.
FREE STUDIO CLASS
When you sign up for a Studio Bookings account, you will also get a free class pass you can use to try one of our other classes. This free class pass can be used to try one of out Yoga classes, Active Backs or Positive Steps classes. All of these can be booked online too.
- All sales are final.
- Class passes cannot be shared.
- Class passes have an expiry date. No classes can be carried over after the expiry date of the purchased pass and no refunds will be issued for unused classes.
- All purchased Pilates class passes expire on 1st September 2017.
- A strict 24 hour cancellation policy applies to studio classes, including rescheduling to another time. We understand unforeseen circumstances arise, however in the interests of being fair and consistent to all clients there will be no exceptions.
- No shows will be automatically be deducted from your class pass.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change classes on the timetable.
- The free studio class expires 1 month after registering with Studio Bookings. This free class can not be used for Clinical Pilates.
DOWNLOAD FULL COURSE DETAILS HERE -> Summer 2017 Pilates Letter